Wholesale Box of 12
- 25% urea – key ingredient for fixing cracked, dry and painful heels
- Fast drying
- Non greasy
- Podiatrist used and approved
- Diabetic friendly
- Australian made, owned and manufactured
(Per 100mL individual tube)
How to use this product
Formulated for dry, cracked, rough skin and heels
- Apply a generous amount onto heels and affected areas.
- Massage firmly into skin concentrating on the heels, sole of foot and problem areas.
- Use twice daily for best results and long term prevention of cracking.
- apply more often on extra dry, thick and cracked skin.
There is no product on the market that combines these elements into a single formula until now. Ben Holland (Podiatrist) and Black Leopard Skincare have created a high quality Australian made heel balm that will give you soft, hydrated non painful heels within weeks.
Made from premium ingredients
Aqua, Urea (25%), Glycerin, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Watermelon) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Oil, Carapa Guainensis (Andiroba) Nut Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Beta Carotine (Pro Vitamin A) Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.